Friday, September 25, 2020

What should I do if I'm involved in an accident?

First, contact the police to complete an accident report, then immediately contact 24-hour roadside assistance toll-free at 800-803-4444. You also will need to promptly advise the location from which the car was rented. You can find location phone information on your reservation confirmation or on the front or back of your rental agreement.


    Click Here

    Mia Mover
    internetVista® monitoring - Websites monitoring
    Copyright 2010 by Santa Fe Tech & Vacations USA Tours