Thursday, September 24, 2020

What kinds of credentials do I need?

Generally, in the U.S. and Canada, the primary piece of identification required to rent a vehicle is a valid driver’s license. The preferred second credential is a major credit card. With prepaid rentals, some locations may require the renter provide an international passport including:

- A round-trip airline ticket, e-ticket, or travel itinerary (displaying the renter's name) to or from the airport of rental, disclosing a return date of the traveler

    Click Here

    Mia Mover
    internetVista® monitoring - Websites monitoring
    Copyright 2010 by Santa Fe Tech & Vacations USA Tours